St Ives Apricot Scrub Review for fresh skin

I hope you’ve had a good start to the week! It’s so nice that the evenings are starting to get lighter now. I seriously cannot wait for the summer!
Anywho, today I wanted to share with you my St Ives Apricot Scrub review. I got this a while back for my birthday.

I had previously used St Ives Apricot Scrub a long time ago, but because I wanted to experiment with other products I stopped repurchasing. Why I did this I’ll never know, because since I’ve started using it again it has been doing my skin the world of good!
They’ve revamped the packaging and it looks much more fresh and youthful, which is really appealing!



I normally squeeze a good sized blob into my palm and then rub my hands gently together. I then proceed to apply to my dampened face, gently massaging the scrub all over and focusing on my problem areas such as my chin and around my nose! After a few minutes I rinse my face thoroughly with warm water, finish with a splash of cold water to close my pores and pat dry.


I immediately notice the difference to my skin once I’ve used St Ives Apricot Scrub! It does as it says and “Gently exfoliates dull surface cells to instantly reveal smooth, radiant skin”. My skin feels so soft afterwards, and once I apply some moisturiser it feels incredibly nourished! It says for best results to use 3-4 times a week, but for me once a week is plenty.
 
 
Naturally of course you can pick up this fab scrub from Boots and Superdrug, but also supermarkets too for only £3.50 for 150ml! I think it’s a bargain considering how much product you get! I’m not going to be using anything else.
So how often do you use a face scrub? Have you ever tried St Ives Apricot Scrub before?
Love tagmoj xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment