Vaseline renewal Age Redefining Body Lotion with Collagen and Pro Retinol Review

Having hit the 25 year mark of life and entering the 26th year ,I have often been worried for my skin on the body and not just face. My face has oily skin so im super happy to have not spotted any wrinkles yet and all the eruptions make me feel like a teenager but for my body it’s a different story I have pretty much normal n nice skin which is undoubtedly better than the face sans any tan too. but when I see my mom’s arms with little wrinkles I also feel guilty of not having been able to enlighten mom about regular moisturisation , just like that krack cream ad where the mom Is busy catering to her daughter’s skin woes and so negligent of her own cracked heels. I have a similar mom who doesn’t pamper herself unless me n my sis force her too. Since we got married we have been getting products to pamper her like all sorts of thick heavy body lotions, night creams and foot creams too and a lipstick or two and blushes and nail polishes. I got this one too keeping my mom in mind but she refused to take it saying she has not yet finished the st ives collagen one I gave her long back (we all know how moms are!) so I went ahead and started using this for myself thinking I should get into the whole antiwrinkle regime before the truth hits me hard. And so here goes my story of Vaseline age renewal body lotion.

What the bottle says: apply daily for smooth healthy looking skin.
Vaseline renewal lotion with conditioning moisturisers, collagen and pro retinol, accelerates skin surface renewal. The result, more smoother supple and younger looking skin.(somewhere It also says nightly renewal lotion giving it a benefit of doubt for being so thick and not so ideal for day wear)

My take (in terms of humid weather and normal skin type) Vaseline renewal is a body moisturiser with an extra edge for me as I don’t really need any wrinkle removal but I surely need to prevent them from coming till I can. Using regular body lotions is good enough for my normal body skin but adding some collagen and pro retinol doesn’t hurt. I feel elated at having moisturised my body with such effective proven ingredients and if I use it before bed , its even better. I love the lotion for being so thick and lasting in moisturisation for a whole day for normal skin. I love the fact that since its so thick it needs to be used sparingly for faster absorption. In the fragrance dept, its not bad either as it smells midly of aloe vera I think and some very regular Vaseline lotion kind of smell. Not all all over powering and I do not intend this to be used as a fragranced body lotion.the quantity should last me 8 odd months.

About :
  • Thick heavy lotion
  • Not so fast absorbing as it is ideal for dry mature skin types(being thin or runny would defeat the purpose)
  • Collagen
  • Pro retinol
  • Leaves skin supple
  • Leaves skin moisturised for the whole day long
  • Ideal for use before bed or just after a shower
  • Ideal for dry skin
  • Less quantity required
  • Not so good for humid weathers for day wear
  • Ideal for winters
  • Great quantity in 200 rs!
Last word: I love this lotion for the fact that it gives me an edge over regular lotions since it contains retinol and collagen for skin elasticity. It’s a maintenance lotion for me leaving skin supple with just very little amount, and no irritating fragrance. It leaves skin touchable soft though a little extra would give me the “chip chip” effect.i just wish it was pump style and not flip cap making it ideal to be kept anywhere around the house, pump , use and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment