Japanese Girl tell us how she take care of her skin

You can get skin smooth as... as... well, I don't know how smooth but it'll make your skin nice and acne-free! 
OK! So I bet YOU are wondering how all Japanese girls never in their whole life get a pimple. Well, it is not really their genetics that much. Its.... (Drumroll) Camellia Oil! No, not Cammomile! Camellia. Most people have not heard of it. It is a secret passed down generation to generation by Japanese Women. I should know. I'm a Japanese Girl. My name is Kagome Higurashi. And This is how to get Beautiful Skin!!! I'll tell U in my next post!!!
 
OK! you can go to a place like Amazon.com or Ebay to get Camellia Oil. it's a little expensive. You HAVE to get the PURE !!!AND I MEAN IT!!! pure. none of the other stuff works like the pure stuff. if you get the pure, you could have all your acne gone in a week or less. But if you buy even the slightest impure, it may take up to a month to get rid of acne. It works good to get rid of and prevent acne. I'm not spamming, but Im just telling you. Japanese families put Camellia Oil on a toddler's or Baby's face and they do that until they are 5 and they have like a sheild against acne. Camellia Oil can be used on people who already have acne too. Here's what you do.You splash your face with Hot or Warm Water. Do not use a washcloth. Just splash your face. the, wash Your face with a drop of Camellia oil about the size of a dime. Let it soak in for about 1 minute and a half. Then wash with cold water. Emphasis on Cold. Hot water opens your pores. So, It makes it easier for the oil to soak in. Cold water closes you pores and traps the oil in your pores. Or something like that. My mom did this to me until I was 5 and I Havent had a pimple ever! You can do the same thing without camellia oil,too! You can Do the steps above but with something like Coco Shea moisturizer. Or soap. ( Remember to wash your face to get dirt off before you put on Camellia Oil or Mosturizer.) Sorry It was so long! I wanted to get all the details in. You can trust me! This works! ( I'm from Japan But Moved to America 2 months Ago ) Hope your skin gets Clear!!!

http://www.knowledgesutra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment