Arbonne RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream Review for your skin face and body

I recently tried Arbonne RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream and was very pleased with the product as well as the results.

Bought it at an Arbonne Cosmetic party that my friend was throwing, I was encouraged by the before and after pictures presented in the catalog. It wasn’t a small price, yet cheaper than many products out there. And with this product, a little bit goes a long way.

The container holds almost 7 oz of cream that has a pleasant lemon scent to it. As an everyday application, I applied about a nickel size amount to the desired areas every night before I went to bed.

The whole jar lasted about 6 months but towards the end I was applying it to large amounts of my body. I would say I could’ve stretched it for a whole year making the $60 I paid well worth it.

It doesn’t just work as an anti-aging cream; it can also be used to counteract stretch marks as well as wrinkles. I wouldn’t just recommend this to people afraid of showing their age but also to new or expecting mothers.

For faster results, the catalog did recommend using it simultaneously with the body scrub, but I found the cream itself to work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment