Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 Triple Lightening Lotion

I can't live without sun protection. I never leave the house without applying sunscreen on all exposed body parts. Lotion, spray, stick... you name it, either I have it or I've tried it.

hen I got this 200ml bottle of Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 Triple Lightening lotion, I was very excited to use it. Unfortunately, my hubby noticed all the bottles and tubes of sunscreen that littered my dresser and insisted that I finish some of them first before adding another one to the pile. Thus, it took me a good 1-2 months before I could finally post a product review. 

 The lotion is smooth and creamy, not pasty and sticky as most sunscreens typically are. It had the consistency of regular body lotion.


It's pretty easy to spread all over as needed due to its consistency.


It's absorbed quickly by the skin too so you're good to go in no time. I liked how it doesn't feel thick, greasy, or sticky. My main problem with Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 Triple Lightening lotion is the scent. It doesn't smell too good especially when you first apply it. The scent fades in time though, and after a couple of hours or so it's actually okay already. I suggest testing a bit of the product first to see if the scent agrees with you before you purchase. I've been using this for a week now and I've had no negative skin reactions.

A 200ml bottle of Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 Triple Lightening lotion like the one I have above costs P174, so it's actually a lot cheaper compared to other brands of sunscreen lotion. You can get it from leading supermarkets and drugstores nationwide. It's hard to tell if it actually does lighten the skin since my complexion is already on the fair side to start with. I apply sunscreen obsessively in order to maintain what I have rather than change it. I advocate the regular use of sunscreen not just for the sake of vanity but more importantly for the skin's overall health. We can prevent skin cancer just by making sure we have sun protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment