Aspirin face mask for acne

Aspirin face mask for acne

I tried the aspirin face mask in your recipe index. I have altered it slightly and find this one works really well for acne as well as for toning and softening.
  • Take 2-3 aspirin (crush using 1tsp water)
  • 2-3 tbsp honey
  • 1-2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tbsp ground sage
  • 2-3 tbsp ground oatmeal
Mix well add water to consistency of a thick paste. Leave mask on for 15-20 minute until dry then wash off with warm water.


The reviews advised using mixers such as water, aloe vera, honey, rose hip oil, witch hazel and cleansers such as Cetaphil. I decided to slather half my face with just aspirin and water and the other half with aspirin, water and about 4 drops of honey. I found that the mixture with honey was a LOT easier to apply – it was much less gritty and foamy and had more of a soft, gel texture.

after the mask My skin was extremely smooth and soft – I couldn’t get over how silky it felt! The rough patches on my chin and nose were significantly reduced (although not gone completely) and while I couldn’t see any difference in pore size, my skin was definitely less oily. It is enough of a difference that I will definitely be using it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment