how can we treat acne naturally without chemicals

I used to have an entire drawer crammed full of acne products . . .
 
I tried every over-the-counter treatment out there and even many prescriptions. Nothing worked. Occasionally I would see temporary results, but my acne always came back with a vengeance.
 
I thought I would grow out of it. I didn't.
 
I never believed that natural treatments could work for me. My acne was serious and stubborn, and most natural acne treatments were just too weak.
But I tried anyway. I was desperate, and tired of having to run off and waste hours in the bathroom every day washing with multi-step systems, all while my friends with clear skin barely even bothered to rinse! I needed to find something that was really different, not just another formulation of the same old active ingredients.

That's when I discovered a natural acne treatment that changed everything. My skin's improvement was dramatic and lasting - and yours can be too!

Here is some solution: 
  • Are you drinking enough water?
Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best ones. For healthy skin, you should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day. In fact, just adding more water to diet alone may be enough to give you the edge over acne. Hydrated skin cells are more supple and less prone to damage and irritation, but there's more to the benefits of water than just preventing dry skin.

  • Some great fruits for your clear skin diet
Fresh fruit doesn't just taste great, it's also one of the cornerstones of an acne-free diet. So cut down on those troublesome problem foods and replace them with fruits that will give your skin a natural, healthy glow. Veggies are great too, but I personally love fruit because it's so easy! Read about some of my favorites, from vitamin-rich apples to berries packed with powerful antioxidants.
 
  • What are the best vitamins for acne?

I used to be a vitamin skeptic until I discovered firsthand what a huge impact taking the right vitamins can make. My skin was transformed in a big, noticeable way. Unfortunately, not all supplements are the same. Read about vitamins for acne and learn the difference between supplements that provide a mix of antioxidants and those that focus instead on delivering a potent dose of power vitamins.


  • Home acne remedies that really work
You too can concoct crazy acne remedies from the comfort of your evil home laboratory! Some of these don't even require much concocting, which is great for mad scientists who are also lazy, like me. Take a look and discover some powerful acne home remedies that can be made from ingredients you may already have in your kitchen, such as apple cider vinegar, honey and oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment